Thursday 25 July 2013

What a hassle!

I needed to send some money to my dear husband in India who is due to return very soon and so I asked my sister in law to do the necessary. After going to the Bank she calls me saying that the Bank is refusing to send the money due to the rupee crisis. They had asked her to get a statement from his University with a copy of his student ID card.

I called my husband and asked him to send the documents. Again my sister in law goes to the Bank to sent the money, this time equipped with the necessary documents. Guess what the Bank said! They said they can't send the money. I mean SERIOUSLY! Do they thing this is a joke or what! People take a lot of trouble to carry  out their stupid things just to be disappointed in the end.

But this is not the end of it. Then the Bank asked her to write an application and put it up to the Manager, which she did and then the Manager tells her that they can only send the money if we have the approval from RMA. Well, wouldn't it have been easier to just tell us that in the first place instead of harassing us so much. And so we were able to send the money after three days of hard work and it was seriously no thanks to the Bank!

0 comments:

Post a Comment