Wednesday 19 November 2014

I miss you ...

We all know, the person who will love us unconditionally, despite all our faults and quirks, is our mother. And the person we love in return, the most, is our mother. 

I am unlucky because all I got was just sixteen measly years with her. And I miss her everyday. But some days I miss her with an ache that feels like my heart  is being ripped out of my body. And today is one of those days. 

She was a stern woman and sometimes, when we were bad, she would spank the hell out of us, but like all mothers she had a heart of gold and a smile that could light up the world. Most days I sit and wonder how different my life would have been had she been here. One thing I know for sure, her presence would have made it better no matter what. 

A girl's first love may be her dad, but a child's true love will forever be their mother. And if I were granted three wishes, I would wish for her to be here, I would wish for her to be here and I would wish for her to be here.....

2 comments:

sancha rai said...

Nice one and hope your missing will bring you every happiness back la...thanks

Tshering Peldon said...

Thank you for ur time and ur comments. Cheers!

Post a Comment