Monday 22 July 2013

Hello!

Made a promise to blog at least once a week but that's easier said than done. Of course I stayed true to my promise but the erratic Internet connection makes it extremely difficult for me to keep my promise. 

Elections are finally over but the talk still seems to be there because of the obvious reasons. I can't believe we are having to witness so much drama in a democracy as young as ours. I wonder what else we might have to witness as we progress. Our kings handed us democracy on a silver platter and now it's become a huge pile of stinking s**t. Wouldn't it be better for the previous Government to gracefully step down and fulfil their duties and in case the new Government proves to be slack then do whatever might be necessary. 

Poking their nose where it's not wanted just makes us think that the Bhutanese people have make the right decision and kills all sympathy that we might have for them. 

Now all that's left for us to do is wait and watch I guess. Hopefully this time we won't have to cry rivers of tears. Looking forward to bright sunny days!

1 comments:

Sangay Duba said...

Indeed it is great promise and good luck!

Post a Comment